Stunning and heart-gripping.
- Andre Aciman, author of Call Me by Your Name
A beautiful, shattering novel about desire and shame, about passionate youth and the regrets of age.
- Olivia Laing, bestselling author of Crudo
It has been years since anything moved me as much as Lie With Me. It will become a classic.
- Jonathan Coe, bestselling author of Middle England
An intense, unforgettable novel, alive with the ache of longing and loss.
- Sarah Waters, bestselling, award-winning author of The Little Stranger and Fingersmith
Devastating and tender; this is the book I wish I'd read when I was 15, and a book I'm glad to have as a companion now.
- Andrew McMillan, award-winning author of Physical
A deeply moving depiction of first love, both tender and elegiac.
- John Boyne, bestselling author of A Ladder to the Sky and The Heart's Invisible Furies