Join Naomi Davis, creator of Love Taza, on adventures of marriage, motherhood, friendship, and family. By sharing her relatable experiences - in the endearing, intimate style millions have come to appreciate - Naomi shows readers how to ignore the noise distracting you from living with purpose, to seek out the silver lining and focus on building a life you love.
When Naomi Davis launched Love Taza over a decade ago, the newlywed Juilliard dancer had no way of knowing where that first blog post would lead after she graduated.
In A Coat of Yellow Paint
, Naomi's collection of all-new intimate and vulnerable essays, she explores being a wife, raising five children, and living an intentional life.
Naomi shares life lessons she's learned along the way, including how to
- communicate openly and honestly in your marriage and friendships
- be confident in the choices you make as a mother—and why you're more than "just a mom"
- overcome criticism—including from yourself—on body image, infertility, and doing "enough"
- make childhood feel magical, and seek out adventures with your little ones
- navigate spiritual upheaval and reclaim your faith
- find more soulfulness in your social media and online experience
If you dream of a life celebrating family, self, and work in a way that feels right for you, A Coat of Yellow Paint will inspire you to drown out the noise of others' opinions and expectations—so you can be empowered to love your life.