By cultivating sisu you can:
Discover the Finnish quality of sisu and how cultivating it can help you lead a life of greater purpose and happiness. This ancient Finnish word describes an attitude of courage, resilience, grit, tenacity and perseverance. This key psychological competence enables extraordinary action in times of adversity. To have sisu confers a further dimension of doing so with honesty, integrity and humility.
- Face life's challenges with courage and determination
- Enhance your wellbeing and find your focus
- Communicate confidently and resolve conflicts effectively
- Cultivate endurance and achieve your fitness goals
- Raise kind and resilient children
- Act with integrity and fight for what you believe in
Sisu is a universal trait. It may have been bottled and labelled by the Finns, but it is within reach of everyone. It lies within you, and you are very likely to have used it already.