YouTube workout video star Zuzka Light presents her long-awaited debut fitness book, with a 30-day fitness regime of powerful, effective 15-minute workouts. Filming first from a tiny basement in Prague, and eventually settling in Los Angeles, Zuzka Light has single-handedly ushered in the YouTube fitness revolution. Viewers love Light for her short, ferociously effective workouts and her in-the-trenches, never-give-up positive attitude and she s racked up more than half a billion views to prove it. Now, finally, comes "15 Minutes to Fit," Light s hotly anticipated debut, with a 30-day fitness plan guaranteed to burn fat and build ripped muscles. Based on innovative high-intensity interval training, the workouts in "15 Minutes to Fit" are designed to be done anywhere, anytime (no fancy gym equipment necessary), in just 15 minutes a day.
This book takes the guesswork out of the workout, providing:
- A 30-day workout plan to whip your body into shape in "15 minutes a day or less"
- A companion meal plan, with delicious and healthful recipes for each day
- Step-by-step photographs throughout to illustrate proper form for the workouts
- Quick facts on health and nutrition to help readers separate fact from fiction
- Support and motivation from Light, who overcame many obstacles to become the female face of fitness
As Light says, Give me 15 minutes a day and I ll give you a badass body. Coauthored by" New York Times" bestselling author Jeff O Connell, 15 Minutes to Fit
is the book legions of fans have been waiting for."